6 Steps to Sibling Kindness in Your Home
Mar 12, 2022
This month the Coach Mom Tribe mommas are having all kinds of sibling kindness in our home.
See YOUR kids serve up kindness to each other at your next family dinner by doing one of the simple exercises.
Host a Family Gratitude Dinner this weekend!
- Give each person a piece of paper and have them write their name at the top. (If you have young children who can’t write words yet, you might use full sheets of copy paper or cardstock so they can draw pictures.) A note card size might be good for older children, making it easy for people to keep it and look back on it.
- Everyone passes their papers to the right.
- Each person writes down one thing about that person that they are thankful for (If your family has 4 or less members, everyone writes down 2 things.) Prompts:
a. You are so _______________________.
b. I like _________________________ about you.
- Repeat until the papers are held by the person sitting just to the left of the person whose sheet they hold.
- Starting with a parent, each family member (a) reads the person’s name and the things that were written on their sheet and (b) Hands it to the person with a smile
- Have some masking tape handy in case anyone wants to post theirs in a spot they will see it every day.
Here's to sibling kindness at your house!
P.S. Want to up your game, and stand strong for your family these days? Request 3 free powerful, practical tools to equip you to do spiritual battle at coachmomtribe.com.