Yes, Your Kids Can Vote This Year
Nov 01, 2020
We are only days away from one of the most pivotal elections in America's history.
I urge you to:
- Talk to your children about the unique privilege we are blessed to have as Americans. We get to have a say in choosing the people that make decisions concerning our lives.
- Do vote. Pray for discernment, then steward that privilege well.
- Don't fret. God is sitting on His throne. Our kids can't hear this from us too much, especially this year.
- Do pray. And fast if you are able. We've never seen a darker time, but God's light is more powerful.
- Do remind your young children that though they are not old enough to vote yet, they can have a huge impact through their prayers.
- Do print this email out and cut the picture out and put it up as a reminder to pray. Find a time to pray for the elections together as a family.
God bless you and God bless America,
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14